Sunday, November 9, 2008
Using Databases and Spreadsheets!!!!!!!!!
Using the spreadsheets and databases in our class was very useful. When i become a teacher i will definitely use both databases and spreadsheets in my classroom. I will also have my students use them. They are very convenient, they are neat so that you don't have to read a students hand writing you know exactly what it is they are saying. I also like that you can do many different things on them. You can be creative when you use them and add a lot of detail to what ever it is you are doing. Another advantage of using databases and spreadsheets is that you can do it all on the computer. That way you know where it is when you save it and, you can send it by e-mail which is a lot faster. I love using the spreadsheets and databases i learned a lot of new things and i can not think of one disadvantage so that is a good .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Krisit,
Having students use DBs & SSs will certainly foster a learner-centered learning environment! - CB
Post a Comment